The Apple 13″ MacBook Air features Apple’s first chip designed specifically for Mac. The Apple M1 integrates the CPU, GPU, Neural Engine, I/O, and more into a single system on a chip (SoC). Tackle your projects with the fast 8-Core CPU and take on graphics-intensive apps and games with the 7-core GPU. Accelerate machine learning tasks with the 16-core Neural Engine. Complete with a silent, fanless design and up to 18 hours of battery life, the MacBook Air is still portable, but now a lot more powerful. It also has 8GB of unified RAM and a 256GB SSD.
With over 4 million pixels, the 13.3″ Retina Display features a 2560 x 1600 screen resolution and a 16:10 aspect ratio for 227 pixels per inch (ppi). The display also features up to 48 percent more color than the previous generation. With True Tone technology, the white balance automatically adjusts to match the color temperature of the light around you for a more natural viewing experience.
Connect to the internet via Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and use compatible wireless peripherals and accessories with Bluetooth 5.0. The two Thunderbolt 3 ports provide USB4 support and can even connect to the Apple Pro Display XDR in full 6K resolution. Apple also included studio-quality mics for clear recordings and calls. There is also Apple’s latest camera ISP in the M1 chip, which enables sharper images and more details in shadows and highlights in video calls. Keep your MacBook Air secure with Secure Enclave in M1 as well as Touch ID. The backlit Magic Keyboard provides a comfortable typing experience, and the Force Touch trackpad allows for precise cursor control, pressure-sensing capabilities, and Multi-Touch gestures.
Please note that this MacBook Air can only output to a single external display with up to 6K resolution at 60 Hz.
This Mac comes preloaded with macOS. Updates can be downloaded for free via the Mac App Store. Please check Apple’s website for upgrade eligibility.
Apple M1 Chip
13.3″ Retina IPS Display
True Tone Technology
Thunderbolt 3 with USB4 Support
When compared to the previous generation, the M1-powered MacBook Air can:
- Export a project for the web with iMovie up to 3x faster
- Integrate 3D effects into video in Final Cut Pro up to 5x faster
- For the first time, play back and edit multiple streams of full-quality, 4K ProRes video in Final Cut Pro without dropping a frame
- Export photos from Lightroom up to twice as fast
- Use ML-based features like Smart Conform in Final Cut Pro to intelligently frame a clip up to 4.3x faster
- Watch more movies and TV shows with up to 18 hours of battery life, the longest ever on MacBook Air
- Extend FaceTime and other video calls for up to twice as long on a single charge
- Future updates are coming to Adobe apps
Be the first to review “Apple 13.Apple 13.3″ MacBook Air M1 Chip with Retina Display (MGN63LL/A, Space Gray)”