HP 1013 G3 Overview
The Elite x2 1013 G3 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Tablet with Travel Keyboard from HP is designed to help provide connections from almost anywhere in the world with PC-level performance. It is powered by a 2.2 GHz Intel Core i3-8130U processor, 4GB of DDR4 RAM, and 256GB PCIe NVMe solid-state drive, which allow you to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access frequently used files while providing storage. When running more demanding programs or tasks, the processor can be boosted to achieve a speed of 3.6 GHz using Intel’s Turbo Boost technology.
Visuals are handled by the integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 chipset. Moreover, the detachable WUXGA+ IPS multi-touch display has a native resolution of 1920 x 1280 and a brightness of 700 cd/m2. The touchscreen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4, which is directly bonded to the display. Video can be output to an external display using DisplayPort connectivity over USB Type-C.
If you want to add external storage, optical drives, mice, keyboards, printers, memory card readers, and more, the Elite x2 1013 G3 houses two USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C ports that support Thunderbolt technology and a single USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port that supports Power Delivery. Built-in stereo speakers, dual microphones, and a front-facing 5MP / 1080p webcam let you participate in video calls for work or with friends and family. There is also a rear-facing 8MP webcam, as well as a front-facing IR camera emitter that meets Microsoft Hello face recognition certification for secure authentication.
Connect to the internet via Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) for a stable and reliable access. Furthermore, to free up USB ports and reduce wire clutter, you can connect additional peripherals and devices using Bluetooth 4.2.
The Elite x2 1013 G3 operates using a built-in 4-cell, 50Wh lithium-ion polymer battery that lasts for up to 10.5 hours before recharging is required. Also included is an HP Collaboration Keyboard. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- Creativity Without Compromise
- Handle your professional apps with this thin and light 13″ detachable business system. Get a pure tablet experience with the optional HP Rechargeable Active Pen.
- Designed to Bring People Together
- Huddle with the team or connect across continents. Collaboration is built into the HP Elite x2 1013, which is equipped with premium audio, high-resolution cameras, and a world facing mic.
- Keep Wandering Eyes at Bay
- Help protect your HP Elite x2 1013 from outside threats with a comprehensive suite of security tools. You can also keep prying eyes away from your display with the optional integrated HP Sure View Gen2 privacy screen and the HP Sure View app in tablet mode.
- Management Features
- HP BIOS Config Utility
- HP Client Catalog
- HP Driver Packs
- HP System Software Manager
- HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2
- Ivanti Management Suite
- Included Software
- HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage
- HP Hotkey Support
- HP JumpStart
- HP Noise Cancellation Software
- HP Recovery Manager
- HP Support Assistant
- HP Velocity
- HP WorkWise
- HP PhoneWise
Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.